New Delhi: Consumers around the world may be wasting more than twice as much food as commonly believed, according to a study. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) estimated that inRead more
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital Gets Quality Beyond Accreditation Award
- Will Coronavirus Outbreak Impact India’s Medical Tourism Business?
- Coronavirus Fatal For Elderly And Sick: Study
- Eating A Mediterranean Diet May Boost Gut Bacteria Linked To Healthy Ageing: Study
- Delhi And Ahmedabad Top In Added Fat Consumption-ICMR-NIN/ ILSI-India Study