Korean beauty trends have recently gained prominence around the world. Even if you are not familiar with Korean trends, you must have noticed the flawless and dewy, porcelain skin of the Koreans.
Korean beauty products have recently become immensely popular among the beauty enthusiasts and they are going gaga over them. So, you might be thinking what is the beauty secret to that flawless complexion?
Well, if you use the right techniques and follow the proper skincare routine, you might be able to achieve this in no time.
Know about these skincare routines from South Korea to elevate your skin health. Hop on the bandwagon of K-beauty trends with these easy-to-do skincare regimens.
If you want to get off the dirt and dust accumulated on your face, then you can try this easy peasy Korean Beauty trend. Double cleansing is quite popular in Korean women; it helps to get clear skin and helps you to get rid of the entire unwanted residue.
This easy-peasy technique involves washing your face in two steps – first, by using an oil-based cleanser, followed by a water-based cleanser.
This K- beauty technique works great for your skin as it nourishes your skin to make it plump. Start with an under eye mask and apply a charcoal mask to your nose and chin to get rid of dryness and blackheads if any.
You can now cover your cheeks with your favorite mask and choose it according to your skin type.
Hydrate Your Skin
It is very essential to keep your skin hydrated all day long.
For this, you can use the mists, sheet masks and have to moisturize your skin regularly to achieve a radiant, dewy glow. If you have dry skin, then you can mix face oil or serum with your foundation. You can also use the creams that contain pearl extracts for getting luminous skin.
10-Step Skincare Routine
You must be familiar with the 10-step Korean routine, if you know anything about K-beauty; they focus primarily on skin care products and less on decorative cosmetics, that’s the best thing about them.
- For removing dirt on the skin you have to massage cleansing oil gently on the skin and rinse it with warm water.
- Use a facial cleanser in circular motions to clear any traces of dirt.
- To remove dead skin cells and pores, use a gentle peel off. You have to do this only once a week.
- Use a toner to give your skin a calming effect and to restore the natural PH balance of your skin.
- The use of essence is one of the most important steps in Korean skincare routine. It is a moisturizing liquid with a light texture that gives you a smooth, radiant complexion.
- You can use a serum to give your skin that extra needed moisture, to eliminate impurities, minimize fine lines and tighten the skin.
- One of the greatest gifts of skincare given by Koreans is sheet masks. Sheet masks are infused with various skincare ingredients that absorb the active agents and moisture.
- Korean eye creams are quite famous among women. They contain collagen which helps to reduce fine lines and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Emulsion is also one of the great gifts of Korean skincare that is a light moisturizing cream with a milky lotion texture.
- The final step involves applying a rich facial cream to nourish the skin with moisture and leaves it looking radiant.